We offer a variety of services to clients who are Case Managed, including:
- Group workshops and individual coaching sessions
- Training services
- Career assessments
- Self-employment opportunities
- Wage subsidy opportunities
- Personal employment planning
The Employment Program of BC (EPBC) is available to all unemployed and precariously employed British Columbians who currently seek employment and who are legally eligible to work in B.C. The program offers a wide range of services that support job seekers in finding and maintaining employment and in improving employment readiness.
Eligibility for specific case managed services is dependent on several factors:
- you are not currently working; or
- you are working fewer than 20 hours per week; and
- you are actively seeking full-time employment, or
- you are unable to work a full-time schedule because of a disability and are seeking to work more hours; or
- you are working in unstable or unsustainable employment (including self-employment), including:
- irregular hours of work (such as casual labour or on-call work); and/or
- unreliable remuneration (such as piece-work or commission); and
- earnings that cannot support you or your family; or
- you are working, but your total employment (including self-employment) income is below the low income threshold; or
- you are working in an industry that is likely to be replaced by automation in the near future; or
- you are working in an occupation that is clearly lower than your skills or qualifications with no imminent prospect of advancement; or
- you could have just cause for leaving your current employment; or
- you are in receipt of a notice of imminent layoff; or
- you must leave your current occupation for a medical reason; or
- you are at significant risk of losing your employment as a result of a disability.
If you are a person with a disability and need help to keep your job we can help you, contact us to learn more.
There may be additional eligibility requirements for case managed services, our team is happy to discuss what services you may be eligible for.
Contact usApply Online